We had applicants for BOD answer the following questions:
- What is your motivation to serve on Just Local Food’s Board of Directors and what do you hope to gain through your participation on the board?
- Describe any professional or relevant experience that you believe could benefit the Co-op’s Board in doing its work.
- Describe your experience working collaboratively in a group setting.
- As a cooperative, Just Local Food follows the 7 cooperative principles. Please discuss an aspect of the seven cooperative principles you find interesting or meaningful.
- What is your vision for the future of Just Local Food?
- Have you attended a board meeting?
Please take the time to read each of their responses here.